- Upgrade required: No
- Description: Embrace the Darkness that lies within you. Channel it to control the Undead that surround you. The darkest Power can be yours!
- Price: Merge the following:
- 50,000 Gold
- Sellback: 12,500 Gold
- Price: 2000 ACs
- First 24 Hours: 1800 ACs
- After 24 Hours: 500 AC
Necromancers are powerful, but twisted magic users who command undead minions. They gain power from death and decay
Mana Regeneration: Necromancer gain mana when they:
- Strike an enemy in combat (more mana on crits)
- Are struck by an enemy in combat
- Intellect, since almost all of a necromancers attacks are magic and his minions attacks count as magic
- Luck, increases critical stike chance
Description: A basic attack, taught to all adventurers.
Use: Attacks continuously until either target or player is dead.
Mana Cost: 0
Unlocks at: Rank 1
Cooldown: 2 sec
Description: Summon an undead minion to your side or sends it into a frenzy, doubleing all damage at the cost of health.
Use: This is a very necessary skill to understand.
- FIRST, if you do not summon your minion, your attacks will do next to nothing to your foe.This should the first skill you use, unless the Skeletal Minion is already standing right in front of you.
- SECOND, if you have another pet equipped, UNequip it. Your minion cannot be summoned if you already have a pet equipped.
- THIRD, once your minion has been summoned this becomes a POWERFUL attack buff for your pet. You watch as your pet goes into overdrive doing slightly more than DOUBLE DAMAGE for the duration of the effect, but you also watch a portion of your life energy tick away.
- FOURTH, if you have a pet equipped, it's possible for it to attack, but it must be a Battle Pet.
- FIFTH, if you want your minion unequipped , just equip the other pet and the minion will gone
- Note: Minion is Skeleton (Pet)
Mana Cost: 45 Unlocks at: Rank 1 Cooldown: 16 sec
Description: Weakens the target, lowering damage while stealing some of its life and healing you.
Use: You will be using this skill a LOT. Not only does it do a small amount of damage and return some HP to you, it also lowers your foe's damage output by 40% for the duration of the effect. As nice as this is, between your pet's Frenzy skill and the Infect skill, you will be giving up a lot of your life.
Mana Cost: 15
Unlocks at: Rank 2
Cooldown: 5 sec
Description:Infect yourself, damaging your health to restore your mp.
Use: Very useful skill if your low on mp but have high hp which can happen if you spam weaken and summon minion
Mana Cost: 0
Unlocks at: Rank 3
Cooldown: 5 sec
Description: Order your pet to attack doing increased damage.
Use: Here is your mini-nuke. It's a very handy power to unlock as it buffs your pet for a beefy single strike against your foe which only costs mana, without eating any of your life. Use in conjunction with Summon Frenzy skill and apply liberally to foe for best results.
Mana Cost: 20
Unlocks at: Rank 5
Cooldown: 6 sec
Unlock at Rank: 4
Passive Abilty: Damage increased by 10%
Passive Abitity: Haste increased by 10%
=Tips On Enhancements
The reason you should have all wizard enhancements (except class), is because Wizard gives out the most intellect. The more you have, the bigger bonus you get and if you add that Lucky enhancement, it could give you that high critical you are looking for.
- it can solo many bosses using weaken the player must use weaken several times until defeating the boss but they have to use it only when the players health gets a bit low , the best combo is using command undead and weaken and summon minion which then you will have deadly frenzy and when you use command undead you will get a high critical and with weaken the player heals her/him self .
- Can be obtained in 2 different ways. By getting to Rank 10 of the Tower of Necromancy (and merge Creature Shard with NUE Necronomicon (Requires Rank 10 DoomWood) at Necromancer Merge Shop or by purchasing it with ACs either at Zorbak's or at Quibble Coinbiter's. (Means that 2 versions of Necromancer Class, an AC non-mem and a non-AC non-mem, but same skills though just like the Rogue class with its versions but same skill set)
- It is the first class available for Adventure Coins.
- It's the first pet class, the second being Horc Evader class. Which means you can summon battle pets to fight with you and there could be more upcoming pet classes. You summon the basic skeleton pet for free, but some pets can attack for you as well.
- Battle pet stays even if you change class but wont attack.
- Necromancer does 100% damage with all weapons.
- The class' abilities and skills all changed after PTR testing.
- Players that trained the class in Public Testing Realm were not able to keep the classes they unlocked when using Necromancer Class.